This past weekend, I went up to SF with my good friends Meaghan, Jessica and Jess's mom Pam. We had tons of fun sightseeing, walking around Fisherman's Wharf and going to Golden Gate Park. We ate so so much food and did lots of shopping, but mostly it was just really good to hang out and laugh!
I took a lot of pictures, which I promptly loaded onto Facebook: San Francisco Weekend
We had a really good time and I'm so glad that we all went! Now they just have to come visit me in Scotland! (And now I also want to bring all the Brits here too!)
I'll be getting on the plane one week from today. I'm really excited, but at the moment I'm mostly just stressed about packing. I have way too much stuff, you guys. It's crazy, I don't know what I'm going to do it all. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment