09 December 2006

James Bond Night

[i'm going to catch up on my backlog of posts. get ready for at least 3 in quick succession.]

On Nov 17, our residence hall rented out the local theater at midnight the night that the new James Bond premiered and held a special screening for residents. It was very fun, but kind of disorganized. We were supposed to show up 'dressed to kill' and get a free martini at the theater. Fun stuff! The movie was pretty good too.

So, here we are (me, Erica, Lauren) getting spiffy in the hallway. Oh my gosh, I just remembered! We hung the camera on the edge of the mirror for this picture! Hahaha, I can't believe that worked!


Me and Lauren posing like our lives depended on it

Lauren and Erica looking threatening with their hand guns. Haha, get it?? Oh man, that was a bad pun.

Outside of Laurie's flat, ready to go out on the town before the show

Erica, Laurie and I - at Ma Bell's, a bar where you can get drinks by the pitcher! Yummy.

So, we all had to buy tickets for the show, but I found a bunch of tickets on the grass next to the bus stop and Lauren invited some of her friends to see the show for free! In this picture, I'm the only one who actually paid.

They had an Aston Martin parked right outside of the theater. Laurie and Lauren are coveting it.


It was a pretty fun night all around and I'm very glad we went!

No comments: