10 May 2007

More about the bf? I like it too! :)





This is Paul. These photos were taken at a barbeque about a month ago (hence the Stella) held in honor of some of his graduated friends coming up to visit. He doesn't like these pictures (I know this because he took his name off of them on Facebook) but I think they are good. Well, the first one is good, but the second one is just funny!

He's Scottish, but he lived in Germany for a while and then went to an English boarding school, so he doesn't know how to ceilidh. But I think I told you that already. Anyway, he's doing his PhD in Chemistry and sometimes tries to tell me about his work. I try very hard to listen and pick out the bits I can understand, but it's difficult considering I am a silly Arts student. :)

Today he took me out for a walk along The Scores and then for a very tasty Indian dinner. He's promised to take me to Glasgow (where he lived before going to Germany) sometime soon and I am really looking forward to that!

No comments: