Beginning with my senior undergrad year in St Andrews and my travels from there, now continuing in Glasgow with postgraduate school and hopefully even more wonderful travels!
22 May 2007
Summer 2007
I don't know if you've heard, but I have decided not to come home. I got a job as a waitress and I am going to be staying here until about September 30th. (Waitressing is hard, you guys! I am TIRED.) So, if you'd always meant to come visit and thought you'd missed your chance, I'm here to let you know that it's still possible! Haha, I know no one is coming over here. Damn plane tickets are too expensive and the stupid dollar is barely worth 50 pence. ANYway, I am so freaking excited to stay here for the longest day of the year!!! It won't get properly dark until just after midnight and the sun will start coming up around 3am. I am so going to spend the night on Castle Sands! And I know the weather is going to be amazing. Plus, Paul is talking about venturing down to England for a few days. And I might go to Berlin in September. And I'll be here when Freshers Week 2007 starts, so I'll get to see a bunch of people right before I leave. OMG, it's gonna be amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment