04 April 2009

And fifty Bears poured out ...

Ciao da Roma!

Emily and I arrived in Rome on Tuesday night and have been running ourselves ragged! But we always make sure our tummies are full of pizza and gelato! Yummy. We have been seeing EVERYTHING and doing lots of walking tours from the guidebook. We're heading to Florence on Monday morning on the train and then the following Thursday we are off to Venice. I'm looking forward to the train journey and I'm extremely pleased that we managed to buy our tickets with no fuss yesterday. So far I've taken over 500 pictures! I don't know where I'm going to put them all ... maybe I will start up a Flickr account.

Anywhoozle, just wanted to check in and let you know that we are having a great time and that it is really warm here! Hurray!

No comments: