And sorry again to tell you that this is just a short post to let you know I probably won't be posting on here very much for the next 2 months!
As many of you probably know, I spent the last two weeks of June in California with Paul. We had many adventures and I will put the pictures up somewhere eventually.
But not yet because I really have to work on my dissertation now! It's due in less than two months and I still have a lot of work to do. I am also doing two volunteer placements this month, which is fun. Hopefully they'll help me get a job!
If I really need a break, or get bored, I'll try to write more on here but for now I have to put the blog aside. I will be back though! And I won't make you wait around for a year this time. :)
Here's a picture of me and Paul at the Golden Gate Bridge!
No comments:
Post a Comment