HURRAY!
It was so good to see them, I can't believe it's been such a long time, over a year. It was great though, as if I only just left them yesterday. I think Anna put it best when she said she felt like if she just walked through the right door she would be back in St Andrews! Even though we were in San Francisco, we had a great day! We walked around Chinatown, looked at the crazy souvenirs and had a super delicious lunch. Then we walked down to Union Square, back up to Chinatown and then TEN BLOCKS UPHILL to Grace Cathedral. I almost died. For realsies, my legs still hurt!
The Dragon Gate at Grant Ave and Bush St (NOT Grant and Stockton, stupid Lonely Planet!)

Grant Ave, the main drag in Chinatown

The column in Union Square

California pride on California Street, in the Financial District

Chinatown embellishments

The Hills of San Francisco

Grace Cathedral, modeled on Notre Dame in Paris

Oh, the hills!

Erica, in front of Grace Cathedral

The TransAmerica Pyramid is a lot like the Eiffel tower, you can see it from pretty much anywhere in the city! There it is, peeping over the building across from Grace Cathedral!

This is the hill Erica and I walked up. Ugh!

Here we are: me, Anna and Erica! Hurray, we had such a good time hanging out! (Btw, these ladies are tall, but I'm not quite that short, we're standing on a hill!)

A sweet little French church across the street from the parking garage

All in all, it was a lovely day and I'm glad they came up! Hmmm, perhaps I should go visit them now!
1 comment:
Mwahahaha I found your blog!
- Daphne
My lj is friends only, but maybe there's some way that lj and blogspot link? Idk.
Have fun at work & ect!
Post a Comment