Not much going on around here, just workworkworkworkwork. I'm currently doing data entry as a temp for a company in San Mateo. I like it, it's not exciting but everyone is really nice. Much better than my last job! The office is nestled up in the hills of San Mateo and I decided to covertly take some pictures out the window so you all can bask in the glory of the Peninsula. Don't get me wrong, this isn't the view out of my window. I don't have a window, I have a cubicle that faces a wall. But this is the view out of the window of the conference room next to that wall.

You can just barely see the hills of Hayward across the bay. I actually tried to take these pictures a couple of weeks ago, but the smoke from the wildfires up in Mendocino was so thick hanging between the hills that you could hardly see anything at all! Thank goodness the wind changed!
This picture is of the driveway where I pull into work every morning. A few minutes late, of course, but I try to make up for it by working hard!

It's really beautiful, as is the drive up Highway 280. California at its best. Even still, commuting 60 miles every day is not fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment