I decided that my old camera was crap, so I finally got a new one! Hurray! Of course, whenever anyone gets a new camera, they must immediately take pictures of something. Anything. Being that I'm very boring and pretty much just hang around Sunnyvale all the time, I walked out the front door and took some pictures of my street, Oneida Drive. And, OF COURSE, I took tons of pictures of my dogs! Don't worry, I spared you from most of them!





This is my house! If you were here a year ago, you'd never recognize it! It used to be white and blue, with red brick in the front and a red brick planter box. Oh well, everything must change!

The Buddy says 'Don't take pictures of me! Feed me!'

Winnie says 'Is it dinnertime yet?'

The Buddy likes to hide under the table because then I can't pick him up and carry him all over the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment