This is Laurie in the cowboy hat Amanda brought back from Calgary

Here I am with John Buchanan (he did an exchange to UT Dallas last year, which is what Laurie did two years and how they know Erica)
Here I am again, wearing my last minute shirt from the thrift store. In America, thrift stores are drowning in flannel, but here the best I could do was an unnattractive men's dress shirt.
Here's Erica with her braids still in!
John again (apparently, he never smiles) and me and Erica and someone's hat.
This is Phil and Erica. Phil is Amanda's boyfriend Graeme's flatmate. Next Saturday we are going to their Halloween party.
Here is Amanda making Scottish-stroke-American pancakes (instead of saying "slash" people say "stroke")
Graeme, Varan and Rob the lonely indian
Stuart and his girlfriend had my favorite costumes!
Here I am, laughing at Laurie while he's taking my picture
Erica, Robert and Greg hanging out in Amanda's room
This is Lauren in Laurie's flat
Here is me and Erica in a bar called Golf Place near, uh, the golf course
This is a sign in front of the lake outside my window
As Lauren would say "It's fall, y'all!"
1 comment:
Excellent pictures. Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment