
This is Erica next to a little river thing at the park we stopped at near Dunkeld.
Here I am standing on top of a large rock at the same park.
This is out the window of the bus, the fog had finally lifted and the view was completely amazing.

We stopped at Taymouth, which is a little place ... at the mouth of Loch Tay! Surprise! The fog was so thick and fantastic. Some of the kids seemed to be impressed by it, but we Bay kids get this kind of thing on a regular basis, you know.
This is further along down the Tay, at the falls of Dun... something I can't remember anymore. Two weeks sure seems like a long time ago. Our guide called the fog "the Haarrrr". I'm sure that's not how it's spelled, but that's how he made it sound.
This crazy dog was digging at the bottom of this pond for like half an hour, while we ate lunch. I have no idea what she was after, but for some reason it was completely mesmerizing. Later, she grabbed this huge rock in her mouth and was trying to convince the tourists to play fetch with her.
Finally, we went to the Famous Grouse whisky distillery. The tour was SUPER LAME (our guide looked, acted, and point blank said he wished he could be anywhere else but there), however, the trip was saved by nice treat at the end, namely a warm dram. Not bad stuff, that.
No comments:
Post a Comment