29 October 2006

Halloween party

Halloween Pictures!! (Sorry they are so late! I had an essay to do and then I went to London. Speaking of which, I have 3 more essays to do this week, so London pictures will be posted next week.)


Flatmate dancing time! Laurie and Amanda
Phil as Princess Leia, complete with cinnamon buns on ear muffs. And some of that delicious, but waste-laying punch. At least, it laid waste to me, as you will notice in subsequent pictures. Like this one. With Rob Thatcher, my new Glaswegian friend.
Here is Pirate Erica, Laurie as the milk carton from a Blur music video ("Coffee & TV" You can see the original carton here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_&_TV_(music_video)) and me as a demon - which basically just meant little horns, black dress and a ton of make-up.
I love this costume! When we were walking over to Graeme's house, people were honking their horns and yelling and this one group of people turned the corner and burst out laughing as soon as they saw him. And someone even ran up and took a picture!
Before the party, Pirate Erica
Me, with devil horns, in the hallway (which stinks really bad) outside my door

So much fun, so much delicious punch! Oh so much punch. Quite a lot of punch, actually. Very very fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The video clip has moved. Try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYJOF8drAkw