As I mentioned previously, my team won the pub quiz (we may have cheated with the help of the quizmaster - I admit nothing!) and our prize was 26 magnificent cocktails. Last Thursday, we collected our winnings and I will say this: even for seven people, that is an excessive amount of cocktails. And it was even more excessively excessive because the barmaid kept forgetting to mark off the ones she'd already given us, so we ended up with at least 30 cocktails, plus some free wine. They were very delicious though and we all had an excellent time! Here are some of the pictures:
The Winning Team: top row, Graham, Kim and Helen; seated, Becky, me and Joanna (not pictured: Anna Louise)

The cocktail menu!

COCKTAILS!! I am a happy bunny!

Kim has a really cool camera and it can pick out certain colors and highlight them.

So, Kim and Joanna both bought feather pens as a joke and so naturally we had to use them at the quiz.

And take many many pictures involving the feather pens.

Cocktails and feather pens make for some craziness!

All in all, we had a very great time, even though we lost the quiz that night! And then of course, I got up at 6:30 the next morning to catch my plane to Madrid.
No comments:
Post a Comment